Traveling to the Kintyre Peninsular is not just a golf trip but an adventure! It starts with the spectacular drive up along Loch Lomond and down the long and winding road to Machrihanish and Campbeltown. The area was made famous by Paul McCartney's song with Wings "Mull of Kintyre".
There are some wonderful links on the Kintyre Peninsular including Machrihanish Golf Club which traces its history back 1876 with Old Tom Morris leaving his mark on the design. This was recently joined by Machrihanish Dunes design by David McLay Kidd in a environmentally sensitive area, this has resulted in a very natural links. The lesser known but equally fun Dunverty Golf Club also offers a wonderful golfing experience and its captivating vista's makes it a memorable experience.
There are several very fine places to stay in the area including Ugadale & Royal Hotels. The later of which is to be found in the village of Campbeltown which is also home to the famous Springbank Whiskey Distillery.
- Arrive Glasgow and transfer to Kintyre
- Check in hotel
- Play in the afternoon at Dunaverty Golf Club
- Play Machrihanish Dunes Golf Club
- Whisky Tasting "Springbank Distillery"
- Play Machrihanish Golf Club
- Check out hotel
- Transfer to airport & return hire car
- 3 nights accommodation at the Royal Hotel in Campbeltown with full Scottish breakfast
- Amsterdam to Glasgow (excluding baggage)
3 rounds of links golf
- Machrihanish Golf Club
- Machrihanish Dunes
- Dunverty Golf Club
- Hire Car (Compact)
- Whisky Tasting
- Car Ferry from Glasgow to Campbeltown
- Upgrade Ugadale hotel
Starting from € 650,- per person and is based on 2 people twin/double share.
Single room €60,- per night surcharge
- Flights are set at a standard rate of €180,- p.p. extra costs above this will be added to the price.
- We advise all clients to secure travel & cancelations insurance before traveling.
- Package is subject to availability.
- Full terms & Condition.