The Northern Swing
The Northern Swing encompasses the best of what the highlands has to offer with a tour from Aberdeen to Dornoch and finishing in the city of Inverness with a visit to Loch Ness. Along the way you play such great links as Royal Aberdeen, the quirky Cruden Bay, Trump International, the modern classic, Castle Stuart and the phenomenal Royal Dornoch amongst others.
We have top quality accommodation organised for the tour starting with Meldrum House, a charming manor house in the rolling hills behind Aberdeen, the Royal Golf Hotel in Dornoch, only meters from first tee at Royal Dornoch and lastly the Kingsmills Hotel situated close to the center of Inverness.
The trip includes a visit to a whisky distillery, one of Scotlands premier castles and a boat tour on Loch Ness.
- Arrive in Aberdeen and pickup hire car
- Transfer Meldrum House
- Play Cruden Bay Golf Club (27 holes)
- Play Murcar Golf Club (18 holes)
- Play Royal Aberdeen Golf Club (18 holes)
- Trump International Golf Links (18 holes)
- Visit Fyvie Castle
- Check out Meldrum House
- Travel to Inverness (3 hour drive)
- Check in Royal Golf Hotel
- Play Brora Golf Club
- Visit Whisky Distillery
- Play Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- Check out Royal Golf Hotel
- Play Nairn Golf Club
- Check in Kingsmills Hotel
- Play Castle Stuart Golf Links
- Visit Loch Ness
- Check out Kingsmills Hotel
- Return to Aberdeen
Meldrum House, 3 nights accommodation
Royal Golf Hotel, 3 nights accommodation
Kingsmills Hotel, 2 nights accommodation
(all accommodation includes full Scottish Breakfast)
Flights (not included but available on request)
8 rounds of Golf
Hire car (medium)
Visit Whiskey Distillery
Visit Fyvie Castle
Visit Loch Ness
€ 2950,- per person (based on 2 people with twin/double share)
- Package is subject to availability.
- Package excludes general expenses such as food, beverages, and fuel except where specifically mentioned.
- We advise all clients to secure travel & cancelations insurance before booking.
Full terms & Condition.